1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is so amazingingly good but definately NOT good for you! Don't leave out the veggies-- they not only offer some nutritional value but rescue this dish from being totally sinful! My whole family loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups thawed o'brien frozen potatoes
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, MILD
- 2 lbs breakfast sausage, mild
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 11.In a medium saucepan, pour in Rotel and chunks of Velveeta. Heat until the Velveeta melts.
- 22. Pour thawed O'Brien potatoes in a 13x9 pyrex dish. Pour melted cheese mixture over the potatoes and mix well.
- 33.Saute sausage until cooked, drain well. Add to potatoes.
- 44. Saute onions and green peppers in butter or olive oil until they begin to get tender. Add in mushrooms. Once everything is almost cooked, throw in the fresh spinach and saute until wilted.
- 55. Pour all veggies in potato mixture.
- 66. At this point you can refrigerate or cook at 350 for about an hour or until potatoes are soft.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holy Hashbrown Casserole!
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.3
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 1204.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
o'brien frozen potatoes