Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I found on the Chobani yogurt site. This is much lower in fat than regular quacamole, but is still quite tasty. We used this on taco salad in place of dressing and sour cream. I think this would also be good on a turkey sandwich. You can also kick up the heat by adding extra jalapeños, which I did.
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (to taste)
- Roughly mash avocado with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until guacamole has desired texture, whether chunky or smooth.
- Add salt to taste.