Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite summer recipes, I use all of the ingredients I can from my garden then purchase the others from the farmers market. Fresh ingredients really make a difference.
- 5 -6 Hass avocadoes, fork mashed
- 3 fresh limes, juice of (use only the juice)
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Drizzle oil over the top.
- Lay plastic wrap directly on guacamole to prevent air from turning it brown.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour before serving.