Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend from Mrs Dash. Low carb, & very low sodium dish. Hot also! Made this for a friend -- we went on a picnic -- in the back patio, it was a lot of fun. However, it was really too hot for me.
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 2 teaspoons mrs. dash extra spicy seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaf, finely diced, stems discarded before measuring
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of the peels.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Blend with a fork until the mixture is just slightly lumpy.