Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking with Paula May/June 2006. Quick and easy to put together and great flavor! I added a whole jalapeño chopped finely for some heat.
- 5 avocados, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mash with a fork to desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is just what I was looking for...something quick and easy.