Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband loves Mexican food so this is a staple at our house.
Make and share this Holy Guacamole! recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 serrano pepper, diced finely (use only enough seeds to create heat wanted)
- 3 large ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1⁄2 finely chopped white onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Mash avocados with a fork. Add all other ingredients flavor with salt to taste and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate till ready to use.
Guacomole heaven! This has wonderful flavor and texture. I didn't add a whole lot of serrano seeds, and it was just perfect for me. I added a pinch of kosher salt. Thanx for a great guac recipe. I'll whip this up often. Great stuff!
Delish! I made a 1/3 the recipe and it was yummy!