I did not make up this name. This came from a website called Divine Caroline. She says if you make these people will be worshipping your feet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-high heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the whole jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- 4Add corn flakes to a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, taking care to coat all of the corn flakes.
- 5With a tablespoon or cookie scoop, scoop out and form into 1–2 inch balls, depending on your preference, and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- 6Put the chocolate in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for about thirty seconds. Stir until smooth.
- 7Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holy Crap These are Amazing Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g