Recipe by Fantastical Sharing
This is my own original recipe that is a variation of a Holy Cow Cake (toffee) recipe that I wasn't too fond of. I'm a chocoholic. It's incredibly rich and very good.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Duncan Hine's Moist Deluxe)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or according to box)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (or according to box)
- 3 large eggs (or according to box)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- chocolate candy (chocolate chips, York peppermint patties, Reese's Pieces, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake according to directions on package in 9x13-inch pan.
- Hot from the oven, poke holes into the cake and pour milk over the top.
- Then pour chocolate syrup on the cake.
- Cool cake completely.
- Spread Cool Whip on top and top with chocolate candies.
- Keep refrigerated.