Fantastical Sharing's Note:
This is my own original recipe that is a variation of a Holy Cow Cake (toffee) recipe that I wasn't too fond of. I'm a chocoholic. It's incredibly rich and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Duncan Hine's Moist Deluxe)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or according to box)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or according to box)
- 3 large eggs (or according to box)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- chocolate candy (chocolate chips, York peppermint patties, Reese's Pieces, etc.)
- 1Bake cake according to directions on package in 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Hot from the oven, poke holes into the cake and pour milk over the top.
- 3Then pour chocolate syrup on the cake.
- 4Cool cake completely.
- 5Spread Cool Whip on top and top with chocolate candies.
- 6Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holy Cow Cake - Chocolate Version
Serving Size: 1 (1742 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5475.9
- Calories from Fat 2689
- Total Fat 298.7 g
- Saturated Fat 108.2 g
- Cholesterol 778.1 mg
- Sodium 5078.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 660.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 481.4 g
- Protein 85.6 g