Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai holy basil, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat wok, add tablespoon oil and chicken. Stir-fry until chicken is almost done.
- Puree 2 slices onion, 2 slices bell peppers, 2 cloves garlic, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon oil in blender or food processor.
- Add pureed mixture from food processor to wok. Stir for one minute.
- Add rest of peppers and onions. Stir-fry two minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir-fry one minute.
- Soy sauce or small amount of salt can be substituted for fish sauce. Serve over steamed rice.
This was really good. The only thing I didn't like was the fish sauce.