Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe has been in my family for years. My two brothers and I are all very picky and hate most casseroles, but this is absolutely delicious, even though it sounds bizarre
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 2 cups of crushed potato chips (you can add more or less chips if you like. You only need enough to cover the top of the casserole.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Stir in flour.
- Slowly stir in milk.
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add chicken noodle soup.
- Pour into 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with crushed potato chips (I use Ruffles original or Lays original).
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour.
- When the chips turn brown, the casserole is done.
Love this recipe! sounds odd, but easy to make and delicious!
We were very disappointed with this recipe. It was very bland. The only thing we could taste was the ground beef. I will not be making this again.