light and healthy version of lemon chicken with tofu
My Private Note
cup app ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thin sliced and marinated in
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 8 ounces firm tofu, cubed (optional)
- 1spray or brush pan with oil and stir fry chicken for 2 min on high heat.
- 2add sauce and tofu (if using), mix well.
- 3reduce heat to med low, cover and simmer 2 minute.
- 4add water and cornstarch mixture stir well til thickened.
- 5Serve with rice and sliced red bell pepper garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holly's Lemon Chicken Adapted from Yan Can Cook
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 749.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g