Recipe by kzbhansen
I have seen a few of these recipes online but for some reason this one is a bit diffrent.
- 4 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- red cinnamon candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter and marshmallow in a double boiler, or microwave, or on low on stove to avoid scorching and stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla and green food coloring stirring to blend. Add more food coloring if you want it darker.
- Remove from heat and add the cornflakes.
- Mix until well coated.
- Place wax paper on 2 baking sheets and spray hands with pam to avoid sticking to fingers. You may have to repeat after a bit.
- Mixture will be hot so be careful. Form mixture into wreaths and add cinnamon candies as holly working as quickly as possible as this hardens quickly.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour or put into fridge to cool a bit.