Recipe by Manly Cook
This is like a version of rice krispie treats, but I think this is a little better for the Christmas holidays.
- 73.94 ml margarine
- 20 large marshmallows
- 473.18 ml corn flakes
- 2.46 ml green food coloring
- red cinnamon candies
- wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, melt margarine.
- Add marshmallows a few at a time.
- Stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add green food coloring and remove from heat.
- Stir in corn flakes gently.
- Drop by spoonful on waxed paper.
- Put 3 red hots on each spoonful to resemble holly berries.