1 hr 5 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
A nice brunch sandwich for your holiday guests and family to hold them over until your holiday dinner is ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll dough and place side by side on a baking sheet with small sides touching.
- 2Pinch to seal.
- 3Cut a 2 inch strip from one short side and set aside.
- 4Brush the remaining dough with mustard to 1/2 inch of the edges.
- 5Top with ham and cheese.
- 6Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a long side.
- 7Pinch seam to seal.
- 8Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan forming into a circle.
- 9Pinch ends to seal.
- 10Beat 1 egg yolk and brush over dough.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 12Meanwhile, for glaze, beat remaining egg yolk and divide into 2 small dishes or custard cups.
- 13Tint one green and one red with food coloring.
- 14On a floured surface, roll out remaining dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 15Use a small cookie cutter or cut out 9 holly leaves about 2 inches long using a small paring knife.
- 16Apply green glaze to the leaves.
- 17Shape remaining dough into 9 small balls for holly berries.
- 18Brush with red glaze.
- 19Arrange leaves and berries in groups of three on the hot dough.
- 20Bake 5 minutes longer or until wreath is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holly Ham and Cheese Sandwich Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 711.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust