Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Now I'm thinking about "beverages" since I just signed up for the holiday photo drinks event!I found this in a booklet put out by Kings supermarkets for non-alcoholic holiday beverages.
- 1⁄4 cup kiwi fruit
- 1⁄4 cup crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup honeydew melon
- 1⁄3 cup frozen raspberries
- mint leaf
- In a blender, blend raspberries and cranberry juice.
- Set aside. This will be the red layer.
- Combine kiwi and honeydew with crushed ice in the blender. Blend into a frozen consistency. This will be the fruit mixture layer.
- Pour alternating layers of the red blend and the fruit mixture into glasses, ending with a red layer.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve with a straw.