Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This delicious sauce makes Eggs Benedict a snap! Plus it's great on a variety of other dishes! This holds beautifully and can even be re-heated!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon, crystals
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Whisk cornstarch, water, chicken bouillon crystals together and microwave at 10 second intervals, whisking to make sure it stays smooth, until thickened.
- Remove from microwave and whisk in butter until melted; then add remaining ingredients.
- Serve over Eggs Benedict, salmon, chicken or veggies.
- Enjoy! Makes Eggs Benedict for two.
Comes together quickly, and has a nice consistency. I used nutritional yeast and a bit of salt in place of bullion, which i didn't have.
This is a great sauce and oh, so easy! I made it to with Never Fail Tuna Patties (Salmon Works Too) and fresh asparagus. We really liked the taste and will definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing.