Recipe by domestic_chicks
This delicious sauce makes Eggs Benedict a snap! Plus it's great on a variety of other dishes! This holds beautifully and can even be re-heated!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon, crystals
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk cornstarch, water, chicken bouillon crystals together and microwave at 10 second intervals, whisking to make sure it stays smooth, until thickened.
- Remove from microwave and whisk in butter until melted; then add remaining ingredients.
- Serve over Eggs Benedict, salmon, chicken or veggies.
- Enjoy! Makes Eggs Benedict for two.