Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try over Broccoli or a spinach souffle.
- Place all ingredients, except butter, into a double boiler.
- Stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter.
- Serve over broccoli or spinache souffle.
- This will not curdle and may be kept in the refrigerator.
I thought this was tasty & easy & will definitely make again but...I would put in just half of the juice from one lemon. I thought it was much too lemony for a traditional hollandaise!
Very nice hollandaise and so easy to make! I didn't have cream so I used 'half & half' one time and evaporated milk the last time. Both worked very well. Thanks for posting! Hubby says 'thanks', too! :)
just beautiful, we served it over lightly oiled fettucine with grilled salmon steaks and a generous dill garnish for a main course. Couldnt be simpler ;)