1/5 Photos of Holland Bols Blue White Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake
Montana Heart Song's Note:
I purchased some Bols Blue, a liquor with citrus in it made in Holland. Using this in baked goods is done so everyone can eat. I folded half of the white chocolate pudding in the batter and of course it is blue. This liquor is also good with Sprite soft drink. I wanted something special for our anniversary. It is a rich dessert. I just made this cake again but refrigerated it overnight and it makes a big difference in the flavor, moist & flavor seems to be more intense.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/3 ounces jello instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons bols blue liquor
- 3 drops blue food coloring
- 1 (1 lb) box betty crocker super moist white cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven 350°.
- 2Spray Pam in large bundt pan.
- 3In medium mixing bowl, add pudding mix, milk and flour. Beat with spoon or whisk until mixed. Set aside.
- 4In mixing bowl add cake mix, water, egg whites and vegetable oil, beat at low speed with beater about five minutes and use a rubber spatula to scrap the sides while beating.
- 5Divide the white chocolate pudding in half.
- 6Pour one half in the cake mix and beat on low speed until blended.
- 7Add the liquor and the food coloring to the other half of the pudding.
- 8Pour the cake mix into the greased bundt pan.
- 9Gently spoon mounds of the blue pudding mix on top of the batter.
- 10Swirl in with a knife or a fork gently in a figure eight pattern.
- 11Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Take out of oven when the top is pressed lightly and springs back.
- 12Cool at least 20 minutes before inverting on a platter. Take a spatula and gently slide down the grooves of the bundt pan.
- 13Invert on serving platter. Chill for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holland Bols Blue White Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 330.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix