1/2 Photos of Holland America Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cruisers know that there’s something special about fresh baked cookies onboard a ship. This recipe by Chef Wolfgang Wasshausen from Holland America Cruise Line lets you bake amazing chocolate chip cookies right at home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 375*F. and grease baking sheets well(or spray with cooking spray).
- 2Combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3Combine the egg, water and vanilla.
- 4Blend brown sugar and oil in a large bowl at low speed.
- 5Add the egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- 6With mixer on lowest speed, add 1/3 of the flour mixture at a time until all of the mixture is added, scraping the bowl well after each addition.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 8Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- 9Bake cookies at 375 degrees F for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute, and them move to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holland America Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2714.5
- Calories from Fat 782
- Total Fat 86.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 2569.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 461.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 260.6 g
- Protein 35.9 g