Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a 1992 calendar. Good for Thanksgiving or Passover. Remember some guests may have nut allergies!
- Cover bottom of an oiled 1 1/2 quart casserole with half the yam slices.
- Top with half the orange slices and sprinkle with half the sugar.
- Repeat with remaining yams, orange slices and sugar.
- Combine orange juice and peanut oil and pour over layers.
- Sprinkle with pecans and bake at 325 degrees F. for about 50 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Baste occasionally during baking.