Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Holiday Yams recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- slice oranges in half. Remove all pulp (set aside) to make orange holders.
- Peel and slice yams cut up and boil in pan of water until tender.
- Drain, mash and whip till smooth.
- While whipping add butter.
- Add cup of pulp to yams and continue whipping till well blended.
- Scoop mixture into orange shells.
- Top with marshmallow.
- Place in pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.