Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Betty Crocker Do-Ahead Holiday #133 November 1997.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained (reserve 3 tablespoons marinade)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- cracker, if desired
- Line 4-cup ring mold with plastic wrap or cheesecloth.
- Place cream cheese and reserved 3 tablespoons marinade in food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Spoon into bowl; set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts, tomatoes and butter in food processor.
- Cover and process, using quick on-and-off motions, until mixture is blended.
- Alternate spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture and vegetable mixture in ring mold.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled.
- Invert onto serving plate; remove mold and plastic wrap.
- Serve with crackers.
- To Refrigerate:.
- Cover wreath in mold tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 48 hours.