Recipe by Miss_Elaine
Saw this made on "Down Home with the Neelys" and I plan to make this for our Holiday potluck this year! Who doesn't love a good easy bread dish?
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted, plus 4 tablespoons, melted, for brushing
- 1 cup pecorino cheese, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Adjust the oven racks to the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a 12-cup Bundt pan liberally with 4 tablespoons melted butter.
- Combine the cheese, garlic, and herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Open the biscuit cans and separate each biscuit. Roll the biscuits into balls. Dip each ball into the 1/2 cup melted butter, then into the cheese-herb mixture, making sure that the whole ball is covered. Place into the prepared pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits until you have filled the pan with butter-and-herb-covered balls of dough. The balls of dough will overlap.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Cool in the pan then turn out onto a cake pedestal. Allow guests to use their hands to break off a roll to enjoy.