Saw this made on "Down Home with the Neelys" and I plan to make this for our Holiday potluck this year! Who doesn't love a good easy bread dish?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust the oven racks to the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a 12-cup Bundt pan liberally with 4 tablespoons melted butter.
- 2Combine the cheese, garlic, and herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 3Open the biscuit cans and separate each biscuit. Roll the biscuits into balls. Dip each ball into the 1/2 cup melted butter, then into the cheese-herb mixture, making sure that the whole ball is covered. Place into the prepared pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits until you have filled the pan with butter-and-herb-covered balls of dough. The balls of dough will overlap.
- 4Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Cool in the pan then turn out onto a cake pedestal. Allow guests to use their hands to break off a roll to enjoy.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Wreath Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 812.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: