Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this from the Biggest Book of Slow Cooker Recipes. I can smell it cooking now!
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken
- 12 whole cloves
- 1419.54 ml water
- 340.19 g can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 340.19 g can frozen raspberry concentrate
- 340.19 g can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 236.59 ml brandy or 236.59 ml rum
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 10 orange slices
- Place all spices into a spice bag. (You can make this with a double thickness of cheesecloth and string.).
- In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, add the water, juice concentrates, brandy/rum, lemon juice, sugar, and orange slices.
- Place the spice bag into liquid mixture, cover, and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours (or high for 2-3 hours).