I haven't made this vinegar yet, but it will make really pretty holiday gifts. The cranberies in the vinegar will tint white vinegar a pretty pink color. Recipe originally printed in local newspaper Cook time is infusing/waiting time (3 weeks).
- Place several sprigs of rosemary in the empty bottle.
- Trim skewer to fit bottle, if necessary.
- Thread cranberries onto skewer, leaving 1 inch empty.
- Place skewer in bottle, with the empty portion on top.
- Fill bottle with vinegar and seal with cork.
- Place bottle in a cool, dark place for a couple of weeks before using.