1/5 Photos of Holiday Vinegar
504 hrs 20 mins
I haven't made this vinegar yet, but it will make really pretty holiday gifts. The cranberies in the vinegar will tint white vinegar a pretty pink color. Recipe originally printed in local newspaper Cook time is infusing/waiting time (3 weeks).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place several sprigs of rosemary in the empty bottle.
- 2Trim skewer to fit bottle, if necessary.
- 3Thread cranberries onto skewer, leaving 1 inch empty.
- 4Place skewer in bottle, with the empty portion on top.
- 5Fill bottle with vinegar and seal with cork.
- 6Place bottle in a cool, dark place for a couple of weeks before using.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: