Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I make this every Thanksgiving...it's awesome!
Make and share this Holiday Vegetable Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans (drained )
- 1 (12 ounce) can white shoepeg corn (drained)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- Combine all ingredients except crackers and butter. Pour into greased 2 quart casserole. Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Made this for Turkey day dinner! This was a HIT! It was healthy and DELISH!!! the ritz crackers really set it off as well as the eggs never thought of that! Thanks for sharing I plan on doing a lot more with this recipe!