Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a very easy, helpful recipe I found and decided to post. I have never made it, but it sounds like it is quite nice 8)
Top Review by Missy Wombat
I made a half recipe which I thought would be more than enough for two under-fives and myself. Wrong! This gravy was popular. I used rye flour which made for a very thick gravy. Next time I'm making a full batch.
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml nutritional yeast flakes
- 78.07 ml oil or 78.07 ml margarine
- 354.88 ml water
- 9.85-14.78 ml soy sauce or 9.85-14.78 ml tamari
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Toast flour and yeast flakes in a pan until they release a nutty aroma.
- Add the oil or margarine and stir until bubbly.
- Add the water and cook until mixture begins to thicken, stirring constantly.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm over tofu or other meal.