This is a very easy, helpful recipe I found and decided to post. I have never made it, but it sounds like it is quite nice 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast flour and yeast flakes in a pan until they release a nutty aroma.
- 2Add the oil or margarine and stir until bubbly.
- 3Add the water and cook until mixture begins to thicken, stirring constantly.
- 4Add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- 5Serve warm over tofu or other meal.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Vegan Golden Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.8
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 363.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.2 g