Holiday Turkey and Biscuits
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Heat butter in a 2-quart casserole in oven until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except spinach and Biscuits.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in spinach.
- Prepare Biscuits.
- Place around edge of casserole, overlapping biscuits slightly to fit. Increase oven temp to 425*.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cut butter into flour, baking powder and garlic salt with pastry blender until mixture resembles small peas.
- Stir in just enough milk until dough forms a ball.
- Knead on lightly floured surface 5 to 7 times.
- Roll or pat dough 1/2 thick.
- Cut with floured 2-inch cutter.