Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this off the Pillsbury website. You can roll the truffles in coconut, cocoa powder, nuts whatever you want. I haven't tried them yet but they sound fairly easy and look like they would make great gifts for the holidays.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur or 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting or 1 can chocolate frosting
- coconut or chocolate sprinkles or ground nuts or cocoa
- Melt chocolate chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in orange liqueur and frosting; blend well.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Place coconut* (or other toppings) in pie pan.
- Scoop mixture into 1-inch balls; drop onto coconut, (or other toppings), Mixture will be sticky.
- Roll to coat.
- Place in foil candy cups, if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.