Recipe by Shannon 24
I saw this in a grocery store flyer and put here for safe keeping. Haven't tried yet.
Top Review by Debi H
I agree Shannon, definitely try this fudge - very good. Reminds me somewhat of the old Chunky chocolate bars with the cranberries in it. Very easy to make and delicious. I did use one can of fat free sweetened condensed milk - helped with the calories and still tasted great. Thanks for posting.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 (300 ml) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (300 g) dark chocolate bars, finely chopped
- 1 (300 g) milk chocolate candy bars, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 9 pan. Line with parchment paper, leaving 2 inches extra on each side.
- Place pecans on rimmed baking sheet. Toast in oven for 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant. Transfer to bowl to cool. Chop roughly.
- In saucepan, combine milk, dark and milk chocolate. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until chocolate has melted.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in pecans and cranberries. Pour into prepared 9 x 9 pan.
- Level the top with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Place cocoa into small sieve and dust over top of fudge.
- Use parchment paper overhang to lift fudge out. Cut into small pieces and serve.