Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been making it every year at holiday time for the last 25 years - truly the family favorite!
Make and share this Holiday Triple Deckers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix and melt corn syrup, brown sugar, and peanut butter in saucepan.
- Add cereals and mix well.
- Spread in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Pat smooth and let cool.
- Combine softened butter, pudding and milk in food processor or mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Spread over first layer.
- Melt chocolate square with butter, stir.
- Cool and spread over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.