Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been making it every year at holiday time for the last 25 years - truly the family favorite!
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- Mix and melt corn syrup, brown sugar, and peanut butter in saucepan.
- Add cereals and mix well.
- Spread in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Pat smooth and let cool.
- Combine softened butter, pudding and milk in food processor or mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Spread over first layer.
- Melt chocolate square with butter, stir.
- Cool and spread over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.