Recipe by J e l i s a
Great snack mix for holiday parties, I use red/green M&Ms for Xmas, pastel for Easter, all pink or all blue for baby showers, etc. Makes plenty...it's better to give them away so you don't eat them all yourself...very addicting.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag vanilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts (lightly salted)
- 1⁄2-1 lb bagplain M&M's plain chocolate candy (holiday colors)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Melt vanilla chips in double boiler or low heat in saucepan.
- Pour melted chips over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Lay out waxed paper on counter and pour mixture onto it and allow to cool.
- Break into smaller chunks and store in airtight container.