1/1 Photo of Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
lovestocook #4's Note:
I obtained this recipe from my mother so I'm not really sure where it originated. It has been a holiday tradition to make these cookies each year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- 3In separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Mix well.
- 4Stir in flour mixture with butter, sugar and egg. Mix well.
- 5Roll dough in to 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Use the end of a wooden spoon or use your thumb to press an indention in the middle of the dough. Add a small amount of jam or jelly.
- 6Bake at 375 for 8 - 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1521.5
- Calories from Fat 861
- Total Fat 95.7 g
- Saturated Fat 59.2 g
- Cholesterol 349.7 mg
- Sodium 873.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g