Marsha D.'s Note:
Great party mix for the holiday season or just for a alittle sweet snack. Found the recipe from meals.com Alittle different from most party mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 cups toasted corn cereal, squares
- 4 cups popped popcorn (already popped)
- 1 1/2 cups dry peanuts
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine (soften)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle swirled holiday morsels
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package chocolate-covered pretzels (white or chocolate)
- 1Preheat oven to 250'.
- 2Lightly spray a large roasting pan with Pam cooking oil spray.
- 3In a large bowl, add corn cereal squares,popcorn, peanuts.
- 4Pour into prepared roasting pan.
- 5In a large heavy saucepan combine, brown sugar, margarine,and corn syrup.
- 6Bring to a boil over low-medium heat, stirring constantly for a few minutes.
- 7Let boil 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
- 8Stir in vanilla extract and baking soda.
- 9Pour over cereal mixture, stir to coat well.
- 10Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 11Cool completely in pan, stir to break apart mixture.
- 12Stir in hoilday morsels and pretzels.
- 13Store in a airtight container.
Browse Our Top Sweet Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Swirl Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 451.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle swirled holiday morsels