Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice change to sweet potatoes for the holidays.
Make and share this Holiday Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and pineapple in a shallow 1-quart baking dish, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan combine marshmallow fluff and butter or margarine.
- Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- NOTE: To cook sweet potatoes quickly: arrange them on microwave-safe plate, cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.