Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled. Recipe is from Family Circle.
- 85.04 g orange-infused vodka
- 113.39 g cranberry juice, blend
- 28.34 g grenadine liqueur or 28.34 g grenadine
- 28.34 g orange juice
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice or 9.85 ml lime juice
- In medium-sized pitcher, blend together vodka, cranberry juice, grenadine, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Add about 1 cup ice and stir to chill.
- Strain into two 8-ounce martini glasses.
- Garnish with lemon or lime peel and serve immediately.
Beautiful color and excellent taste. Not overly sweet and the orange flavor comes through. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.