Recipe by lauralie41
I found this recipe on Eversave.com's website and it was submitted by Charlotte Keul. Love the idea of spinach in the burger, a must try soon recipe.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
These were awesome! I loved the flavors of the onion and spinach together. I left the frozen spinach box in the fridge overnight and it thawed out just fine. I think this could be made even more healthy with some ground turkey. I will make this again. Made and Reviewed for Please Review my Recipe Tag - Thanks :)
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw spinach in microwave or by running under hot water in a colander for a few minutes. Squeeze as much excess water from the spinach as possible.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, hamburger, onion soup mix, and cheese. Shape into patties and grill or broil until done. Serve immediately.