1/1 Photo of Holiday Spiced Tea
This is pretty and taste good to.Great for holiday giving!A good way to start Christmas Morning or when you come in from shoveling the snow. Make it and bring it to a football game,A parade or camping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (26 ounce) jars orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 (3 ounce) jar instant tea
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package red cinnamon candies
- 1 (6 ounce) package sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- cinnamon stick
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Place into pretty airtight bottles.
- 3Tie with a ribbon and secure cinamon stick to make it festive.
- 4To serve add 1 tablespoon mix to 1 cup boiling water.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Spiced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 823.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 210.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 190.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red cinnamon candies