This is pretty and taste good to.Great for holiday giving!A good way to start Christmas Morning or when you come in from shoveling the snow. Make it and bring it to a football game,A parade or camping!
- 2 (26 ounce) jars orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 (3 ounce) jar instant tea
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package red cinnamon candies
- 1 (6 ounce) package sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- cinnamon stick
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place into pretty airtight bottles.
- Tie with a ribbon and secure cinamon stick to make it festive.
- To serve add 1 tablespoon mix to 1 cup boiling water.
This was an easy and delicious addition to my Christmas Goodie Gift Baskets this year. I used small Ball canister jars from the dollar store and printed pretty labels from my computer. Thanks for the recipe!
I LOVE this!!! I used Decaf Tea, just what I had in the house. It is just perfect when I come home from work late at night. Thanks so much Rita!!
I was so excited to find a dry mix for this I loved it! I had to use crystal light orange drink due to i couldnt find tang any where. i think i will aslo try crystal light cranberry in addition to everything next time only because my wet recipe calls for cranberry juice thought it might be worth a try. i am planning on using this one in my christmas baskets this year. Thanks for sharing!