Chef #932192's Note:
I love this tea for the holidays because it's warm and spicy and clementines come in around this time of the year. After I've made my pot of tea, I leave the ginger, cloves and clementine peel in the kettle, add some more whole cloves, put in 2 more cups of water and let it simmer throughout the day to fill the house with a spicy aroma.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill up tea kettle with enough water for a pot of tea.
- 2Peel clementine, put the shell into kettle. Reserve fruit for another time.
- 3Put crystalized ginger, white peppercorn, cardamom, ground ginger, ground cinnamon and whole cloves into water.
- 4Put kettle on high heat until it comes to a boil.
- 5Remove from heat and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- 6Put white and green tea bags into a tea pot. Pour spiced water over tea until pot almost full. Let steep for 5-6 minutes, or longer if you like your tea stronger.
- 7You could squeeze the juice from the clementine and add this to your tea aswell, for a little more flavor.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Spiced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags