1/2 Photos of Holiday Spiced Peaches
GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
Spiced peaches were a holiday meal staple when I was a child. They were available, canned, in the grocery stores during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. I've not been able to find them for years, so I improvised my own recipe.This dish compliments a traditional turkey dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches and set aside.
- 2Combine all remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- 3Add peaches and simmer about 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Drain peaches and cool in refrigerator until time to serve.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Spiced Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: