1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe. I've had it filed for years and hope to try it out this holiday season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, peel fruit carefully, removing only the peel, not any of the white pith.
- 2Cut or tear into one inch pieces.
- 3Spread peel on paper towel lined pan.
- 4Place in preheated oven to 175.
- 5Dry in oven for 1 1/2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- 6Peels should be leathery and/or slightly crunchy.
- 7Spread peels on dry paper towels and let air dry for 24 hours.
- 8Combine with remaining ingredients.
- 9Fill jars with mixture, place lids on and screw bands on tightly.
- 10yield: 3 or 4 half pint jars.
- 11To use:
- 12Remove lid and leave band on for decoration to fragrance a room. OR put one Tblsp into a jar and fill jar with boiling water to release fragrance.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Spice Potpourri
Serving Size: 1 (866 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: