Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are so good! We made green Christmas Tree ones with a cookie press but there are so many different ways you could make them....for ANY occasion. If you desire a darker color for your cookies, you may add food coloring.
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream together butter, sugar, and jello.
- Mix in 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the dry mixture with the other ingredients.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and flatten with cookie press or bottom of a glass dipped in sugar (for the sparkle).
- Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes.
- DO NOT BROWN!
I made these cookies using lime jello. my mom didnt like them, but the kids loved them. maybe next time a different flavor.