Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 250 g spaghetti, cooked
- 12 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 3 pieces frankfurters, sliced
- 385 g spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- White Sauce: Melt butter in a pan. Remove from heat and blend in flour until smooth. Add milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick. Set aside.
- 2. Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, mushrooms and frankfurters in a little oil. Add Spaghetti Sauce, 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp iodized rock salt), bell pepper and chicken broth or water. Simmer until chicken is tender.
- 3. Blend in white sauce. Pour over cooked Spaghetti. Top with green onions and grated cheese, if desired.