Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Holiday Snowball Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Morsels
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- BEAT butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and nuts. Shape level tablespoons of dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Remove from oven. Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets. Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Store in airtight containers.
I love these and make them every year for xmas but I am disappointed that nestle does not make the swirled chips any longer....they looked the best! I have also made for baby showers by coloring the dough pink and adding white chips.