Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
I received this snack mix in a tin for Christmas last year. Boy! was it good. The ingredients can easily be substituted to suit your tastes. I have also made it using M&Ms or frosted mini wheats cereal instead of the marshmallows.
Top Review by MommaBrooks
This was a BIG hit at my DS baby shower. I couldn't find the holiday shapes and morsels (August) so I used chocolate chips. This is a wonderful snack food and I can't wait to make it this Christmas.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Nestle Toll House holiday shapes and morsels
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 2 cups goldfish shaped pretzels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) package vanilla candy coating (almond bark)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chocolate morsels in freezer to chill.
- Mix cereal, peanuts, pretzels& marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave candy coating in large microwavable bowl uncovered on High 90 seconds; stir to break up large chunks and then microwave about 30 seconds longer or until coating can be stirred smooth.
- Quickly fold cereal mixture into coating with rubber spatula, stirring gently until evenly coated.
- Stir in chilled chocolate morsels.
- Spread on waxed paper and cool completely and break into chunks.
- Store in air-tight container in a cool place.