Moe! Larry! Cheese!'s Note:
I received this snack mix in a tin for Christmas last year. Boy! was it good. The ingredients can easily be substituted to suit your tastes. I have also made it using M&Ms or frosted mini wheats cereal instead of the marshmallows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Nestle Toll House holiday shapes and morsels
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 2 cups goldfish shaped pretzels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) package vanilla candy coating (almond bark)
- 1Place the chocolate morsels in freezer to chill.
- 2Mix cereal, peanuts, pretzels& marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
- 3Microwave candy coating in large microwavable bowl uncovered on High 90 seconds; stir to break up large chunks and then microwave about 30 seconds longer or until coating can be stirred smooth.
- 4Quickly fold cereal mixture into coating with rubber spatula, stirring gently until evenly coated.
- 5Stir in chilled chocolate morsels.
- 6Spread on waxed paper and cool completely and break into chunks.
- 7Store in air-tight container in a cool place.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Snack Mix Aka "Elf Food"
Serving Size: 1 (1679 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle Toll House holiday shapes and morsels