Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious,quick,nuts with just the right amount of sweet and chocolate. IT's a favorite at holiday time and we love it anytime. I am a "follow the recipe" cook and I'm not sure where this came from.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 16 ounces salted peanuts
- 11 ounces sesame sticks
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt-covered raisins
- 2 (6 ounce) packages dried cranberries
- 10 ounces cashews
- Mix and store in plastic zip locks.
- Makes 4 quarts.
- For Christmas: tuck in a tea towel.