Recipe by Alliebaba
A wonderful tex mex appetizer that I cut out of a cooking magazine many years ago.
- 453.59 g bulk pork sausage
- 709.77 ml tex mex shredded cheese
- 236.59 ml prepared ranch dressing
- 118.29 ml red pepper, finely chopped
- 453.59 g egg roll wraps
- 79 g can French's French fried onions, coursely crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage. Drain very well.
- In a bowl, combine sausage, cheese, ranch dressing and red pepper.
- Cut wrappers into quarters and place into mini muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Fill each with sausage mixture. Sprinkle crumbled onion rings on top and bake another 5 minutes.